- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
If you're responsible
or are looking to become a leader a Foundation hosted Program or Project,
or are a Foundation corporate Member, welcome and thank you! It's community leaders like you that make the Foundation function.
To support you in your leadership capacity, we've provided a Community Handbook that's intended to be a one-stop reference for all of the responsibilities, governance activities, and processes used by the Foundation. This handbook is organised as follows:
Processes and Responsibilities
- Program-level (for the PMC Lead and PMC members)
- Project-level (for Project leads and project committers)
- Working Group-level (for Working Group chairs and participants)
And of course don't hesitate to get in touch with Foundation staff if you can't find the answer to a question.
How do we measure success?
As a Leader of the Community it's important for you to be aware of this objectives to better understand the overall direction of the Foundation and the rationale behind Foundation team's recommendations.
As a Foundation Leader you should familiarize with:
- At Foundation level, FINOS goals are expressed with OKRs set by the Board every year for the FINOS team
- At Program Level, Board Reporting and Program Health Checks describe what is globally expected from Programs by the Board in terms of quality, viability, governance, etc.
- At Project Level, the [RFC] Revised Project Lifecycle (DRAFT) defines a guidelines for our Projects, which PMCs can use to approve new contributions and promote projects open source grade maturity