The Community Governance is now hosted at https://github.com/finos/community/tree/master/governance.
Key Project Resources
- Project Lifecycle
- Accepting Contributions.
- Adding a New Repository to your Project
- Ensuring IP Compliance
- Maintaining a High-Quality Repository
- Requesting Steering
- FINOS Meeting Procedures
- Development and Collaboration Infrastructure docs provided by FINOS for its projects and contributors.
- The FINOS team provides support to projects based on this Board approved Project Support Guidelines and, on a quarterly basis, additional support to Quarterly Focus Projects.
- The FINOS project catalog provides a high-level view of the activity of every FINOS project. Like several other Linux Foundation projects, FINOS projects are also available in the FINOS landscape (contribute here!)